1) OBD-D-T is the latest PC-based scan tool. It supports all OBD-II protocols and is dispatched with a number of compatible programs. The processor is an OBD-D-T USB. The output protocol (connection to laptop) is USB.
2) Processor: OBD-D-T USB
3) OBD 2 Protocols:
- ISO14230-4 (KWP2000)
- J1850 VPW
- J1850 PWM
4) Output protocol: RS232
5) Baud rate: 9600 or 38400
6) Indicator LED: OBD Tx / Rx, RS232 Tx / Rx, Power
7) Operating voltage: 12V, internal protection from short circuits/over voltages
8) Nominal idle current: 45mA
1) OBD 2 Software for ELM327 USB is a free program that allows you to use your PC and a hardware interface to get the information from your car's computer.
2) The program is very user-friendly, and easy to learn. It is also very easy to install: simply extract the files into a folder on your computer's hard drive, and you're ready to go. To uninstall the program, simply delete the entire contents of the folder where the program resides.
3) The software supports two platforms - DOS and Windows.
4) The program lets you perform the following operations:
5) Read diagnostic trouble codes, both generic and manufacturer-specific, and display their meaning (over 3000 generic code definitions in the database).
6) Clear trouble codes and turn off the MIL ("Check Engine" light)
7) Display current sensor data, including:
- Engine RPM
- Calculated Load Value
- Coolant Temperature
-Fuel System Status
- Vehicle Speed
- Short Term Fuel Trim
- Long Term Fuel Trim
- Intake Manifold Pressure
- Timing Advance
- Intake Air Temperature
-Air Flow Rate
- Absolute Throttle Position
- Oxygen sensor voltages/associated short term fuel trims
- Fuel System status
- Fuel Pressure
- Data graphing and logging
-Freeze Frame data
- Continuous and Non-Continuous Oxygen Sensor test results
Κατόπιν παραγγελίας (7-15 εργάσιμες ημέρες)