1. 32 bit fork of the MultiWii RC flight controller firmware.
2. Things are moving... We Flipping it and popped in an ATmega32u4 - The Flip Pro - Arduino Leonardo for everyone who wants to push the edge of what is possible. It is awesome to see what everyone has done.
3. For most people the Flip 1.5 is the recommended choice, but we have to keep pushing on.
The Flip 1.5 will always be here at an unreal price- but let's see how far we can push the envelope with the Flip32. Please do not get scared but it is not for beginners or non-technical flyers- if you want to fly with STM32, you kind of need to know what you're doing. Or Google a LOT- tons of information out there. I hope to get more people playing with the hardware. The software is still a bit experimental.
4. All other settings need to be change with made in the Multiwii 2.3 config. please use the Chrome Baseflight Configurator for the GUI. DO not use 2.2 GUI
1. 5.3 grams (no headers, 7.3 grams with)
2. 2000 degreescond 3-axis MEMS gyro + accelerometer (MPU6050)
3. 3-axis magnetometer (HMC5883L) (Flip32+ only)
4. Pressure sensor (MS5611) (Flip32+ only)
5. Flexible motor outputs, support various airframe types -
6. Quad/Hexa/Tri/Bi/Y4/Y6/Octo/Camera Gimbal. (Default is Quad-X)
7. Up to 8 ch RC input - supports standard receivers (PWM), PPM Sum receiver (FrSky, etc), or Spektrum Satellite receiver.
8. Battery voltage monitoring
9. Modern 32-bit processor running at 3.3V/72MHz (STM32F103CB).
10. 16Mbit onboard SPI flash
11. Onboard MicroUSB for setup and configuration
12. LEDs so bright, they will blind you
13. MultiWii-based configuration software for easy setup rev v2.3 hardware
Δεν βρέθηκαν δημοσιεύσεις